- To be 17 years old.
- Hold a provisional driving licence.
- Have money for driving lessons.
Don't have a provisional licence ?
- You will need to complete a driving licence application form, available from any Post Office.
- You then send this form, together with a colour passport photograph and the appropriate fee to the D.V.L.A.
Did you know ?
- This can be applied for 2 months before your 17th birthday !
- If you are in receipt of the higher rate of disability allowance, you can start learning to drive when you reach your 16th birthday.